WOW! That’s my response right now to our church. I can’t begin to express how excited I am about what God is doing. Here are a couple of praises to report from the last few weeks:
1. We had over 50 new people become Ministry Partners through our Starting Point (our membership class) in February. This was our first class so that is a pretty amazing start! Our next class is Sunday, April 21.
2. Over 600 of you turned out for Lead Time, to hear about what God is doing at Central and to be equipped for the the addition of a third service. HUGE!
3. We had over 30 indicate last week a desire to follow Christ as Savior in our services! BIG Praise.
4. The @MyCentralChurch series has been well received, looking at our church and what God is calling us to be in our community and world.
Those are the praises. There are many more throughout our church and the many ministries that happen that most of us are never aware of. Here are a couple of things I want you to join me in praying for or that I need your help with (or both!):
1. The addition of our 3rd service. Starting March 24th we have 8:30, 9:55 and 11:15 services. We are adding this extra service to continue to grow. I need your help by being proactive in INVITING people to Central! I want to fill all the services up! Many new people experiencing what a real relationship with Christ looks like. THANKS!
2. Easter. 5 services. Good Friday at 7:00 pm (*reflective service), Saturday at 5:00 pm and 3 Sunday morning, 8:30, 9:55 and 11:15 am. Who will you bring with you? I’ll be kicking off a new series called, “Don’t Waste Your Life”. Its going to be good!
3. April 20. SERVE DAY. We will be going into our community and serving… showing the love of Christ to those around us. This is for everyone! 9 am-noon. Service projects all over Collierville, Germantown and surrounding areas.
Lastly, I am so thankful for our church and for you. I love being your pastor!