I’m excited about The Fellowship and what God is doing right now. I’m even more excited about the future. Here are a couple of highlights from Lead Time, our quarterly leadership/vision time.
• As a church we are convinced that God can use The Fellowship to impact Nashville and the world!
• We are called to be a multi-site church. God has called us to impact not only our immediate area, but our entire city as well. We will be praying and studying about how to make this a reality.
• We are praying through strategic partnerships in other parts of the world, to join in hopes of seeing the gospel spread and strengthening churches.
• We believe God has called our church to be a strategic partner in establishing churches in the most un-churched urban areas of North America. Right now we feel Pittsburg may be the first city.
• Core Classes. As we reach more and more people of all backgrounds and faith practices, we believe it is important to equip our people to live out God’s Kingdom plan here on the earth. The first two classes offered this semester are “What We Believe” and “Spiritual Practices”.
Please join us in accomplishing these callings to the glory of God. We need you!
LEAD Time 8-7-11 (.mp3)