What a great month we’ve been experiencing at The Fellowship! I continue to be amazed at all that God is doing in so many lives. I’m thankful for the salvation decisions that have been made in our services, for the recent baptisms and the awesome spirit of worship. Honestly right now I am just so thankful. Here are a few things that I wanted to personally share with you:
1. Thank you for your participation. By this I don’t just mean your attendance, but how you are actively jumping in and leading in so many areas!
2. Thank you for your attitude. There is so much going on and so many new things happening. The majority of you have been overwhelmingly supportive and have just continued rolling with the punches.
3. The Fellowship at Mt Juliet Campus Update. Our new campus kicks off in 3 weeks (April 1) with a preview service. We look forward to seeing what God is going to do in this area. Be in prayer for everything that will be going on there.
4. Two Rivers Campus Update. God continues to move here and we are looking ahead to our future home once this facility sells. Pray that God shows us the perfect location for this new place of ministry that will allow us to even more effectively reach this community!
5. Invite, invite, invite!!! We want there to be a culture of invitation here at The Fellowship. This means that in our everyday lives we are looking for opportunities not only to show Christ to this world, but to invite people to experience what God is doing here at The Fellowship.
6. Our Couples Retreat May 4 & 5. This is going to be a refreshing time of seeing God’s plan for marriage and encouragement in the midst of frustrations. The cost is $35 per couple. (Dinner on Friday night is included). We will meet at the church but have a special rate for a hotel if you want to get away that night as well. Hope to see you all there.
This past weekend, we started a new series called Backwards. I hope you will make being with us a priority this coming Sunday! Invite someone to join you. Worship begins at 10:45 a.m. with LIFE Groups at 9:30 a.m.
On The Journey Together!