Every Christian in the midst of conversation with those who are far away from God should know their story. This is what Christ did in your life, your “testimony”. As I was thinking through this, I came up with a few thoughts that all of us can use to frame our story, allowing for easy communication. Here they are.
- Your Past: You before Christ
- Catalyst: Something or someone that made you realize your need for Jesus
- Surrender: I’m not my own, I was bought with a price, Jesus is Lord
- Transformation: New Creation, Jesus changed my life. How am I different?
- Today: What is Jesus doing in my life today? (this is important because if Jesus didn’t make a lasting impact on your life, why do I want what you have?)
Challenge for Today: Be a catalyst for someone else coming to Christ!